Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Adieu


by nitsirk

Live here for a year
Met all of you as you
Made friends, confidantes
And shared food trips with
Laughter's and tears expressed
Accepted your peculiarity
As if blood relatives are we

Now my time has come
To say goodbye for now
I appreciate the friendships
You all had shared
I kept it in my heart no
Not mind, cause if shall
I'll forget somehow

Pleasure to meet you
been part of my life
How your friendships
Been before and now
Treasured people are hard
To find, glad I found
Them in each of you

Forget me not as I leave
Promise me you'll still
Keep up and communicate
Life's what may bring
Creator Above, I'll pray will
Bless each of you
My words of adieu

PS. I made these up because of ennui, but I really meant it.
Dedicated to the people staying at room 208 and 205.

No comments:

Post a Comment