Monday, June 8, 2009

Falling In Drops


I expected it to come, especially the times that the four corners of where I am located is super hot. And it did come, as what I expected. For one week, it didn't stop. The wind which makes a sound of some what there's this bad weather. Makes me feel like asking, how strong will it be? The days passed, the rain continued pouring down. Realizing that there is no typhoon, and what we are experiencing is only monsoon rains. I was glad about it. Still, there is both effects toward humanity. My list will say that the:

Pros
1. The farmers is greatly benefited, talking about the fields.
2. The hotness of the env't is being cooled down.
3. It's not dusty outside.
4. The unlimited sleep of course!

Cons
1. Too much rain can cause flood in the cities and the typhoon prone provinces.
2. Muddy and wet surroundings.
3. Too lazy to get up.

I guess in short, I'm just enjoying the rainy days as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment