Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To Marry is in the Air

My friend, Kuya Jay is going to ask his fiance's parents for her hand in marriage. Kuya Jay is the third friend of mine at present who decided to marry. My other friends, Kuya Liam will be next year, and Ate Rona this year. The three of them are 25 years old and above. Pretty age to marry, I think.

Upon learning, Kuya Jay's wedding plans. I was ecstatic! Reasons are; he decided not to end a bachelor forever, he is in his proper age to marry, and lastly, he already found "the one" God had given him.

In Filipino culture, "Pamanhikan" is a pre-wedding where the families of both the groom and bride meet and plan all the wedding details.

Honestly, I'm excited to their big day! Since they will be making a vow with their respective spouse-to-be, "for better and for worst, in richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do they part." A covenant they will make in front of their witnesses and to God! A covenant I know Kuya Jay, Kuya Liam, and Ate Rona will keep.

To the three of you, the fact that you are all entering matrimony, and your single days are about to end.lol. I wish you cheers and toast of joy and love to your marriage life ahead.

PS. Don't forget to send me your invitations. ^^,

Image: www.thesite.org

No comments:

Post a Comment