Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm back.................after their wedding

Almost a month of not posting due to ennui, attending occasions, and no topic to post in mind.

Okay, I'll just narrate to you what happened to me this following weeks. I went to a simple city almost 2 and a half hours from here to visit some relatives, attend a birthday and to process some important papers.

Next, I proceeded to another city to attend the wedding of my friend, Rona and Rodge. I am their bridesmaid by the way. It was memorable to witness a vow for life. Being their bridesmaid was a total FUN! Doing errands like buying wedding garters and hairsprays, pinning flowers on the principal sponsors, looking after the flowers girls. Carrying here and there the matches for the candle, the pins for the veil and etc. The most funny yet uncomfortable part was I kept on stepping the end of the ball gown (our attire) which makes me feel awkward. That's why when I marry someday. I'll choose the knee length dress, not the toe length for my bridesmaids to wear. =) A dress that is comfortable, yet easy for them to move.


So far that's all for now....I'll keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment